Tuesday, June 25, 2013

THE MOST PHOTOGENIC PERSON I EVER MET 2.0

Bearing in mind my interpretation of "photogenic" encompassing attractive people becoming even more in front of the camera, (see LINK) Carmen Rayburn-Mariani excelled in the pantheon of the most photogenic people I've had the privilege to shoot. She really flirted with the camera, no assistants, no boyfriends present at this session.

Born into a large family related to Sam Rayburn, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives for 17 years and the longest tenure of such in U.S. history, she was a rock singer at this juncture, and later married a famous sports arena impressario. I lost track when they started their family. She sang with The Fabulous Sheepskins at one of my Behemoth Festivals (LINK,) bravely dueting with my better half Mr. Twister in his rather lurid, definitely X-rated version of The Troggs' "Wild Thing."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...