Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HOLLYWOOD AT NIGHT












The Whisky A Go Go, Sunset Strip, Hollywood, at night, twenty years ago. I used a sandbag instead of a tripod for image stabilization for the long exposure. I was there night-shooting Oliver Stone's production of "The Doors" for a (cleared) magazine assignment which had wanted shots of how The Whisky had been set-dressed for the film. I thought it would be more fun to shoot during the actual production, which is why there are no cars.

3 comments:

Evanesco said...

*sigh* If I could will myself in to that black and white. :)

Fast Film said...

Uh, this was twenty years ago...

Evanesco said...

That's why I wish I could will myself!Turn back time. :) I really like this. You feel like it is actually happening, now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...