Wednesday, February 16, 2011

POST SCRIPT to TENNESSEE DEATH TRIP

Newly acquired addenda visual images to Tennessee Death Trip (LINK) depicting the sunken garden/childrens' wading pool as it was in the early 1960s, compared to its present status (below.) Inhabiting same are your truly (as an actual children) on the right; my much missed, late cousin Lee center; my cousin and talented music photographer in her own right Virginia on the left; my mother in bizarre headgear; and canines Tip the Beagle (whom i first mistook for Ava Gardner, Harris' family Beagle, so named because she had bedroom eyes and would sleep with anybody) and one of my grandfather's successions of Fritz the dachshunds (see LINK for story of both.) Thank you Virginia for sending me these snapshots out from the fog of decades long ago and far away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...